[mapguide-users] Mapguide-rest QueryMapFeatures parameters LAYERATTRIBUTEFILTER and FEATUREFILTER

Alen alen.kelemen at edc.hr
Mon Nov 10 08:27:53 PST 2014

When I add LAYERATTRIBUTEFILTER and FEATUREFILTER parametersin
rest/sampleapps/selection sample, they do not have any effect on query
result. Otherwise the sample works OK.
I suppose those values can be set as so:
"LAYERATTRIBUTEFILTER": 4,
"FEATUREFILTER": "<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><FeatureSet
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="FeatureSet-1.0.0.xsd"><Layer
id="bc37592a-68f3-11e4-8000-685d436c0bfb"><Class
id="SHP_Schema:Parcels"><ID>VSEAAA==</ID></Class></Layer></FeatureSet>",

These request should select only layers that have a tooltip defined (which
are inside area defined by geometry param) plus feature in Parcels class
with <ID>VSEAAA==</ID> as defined in feature set ( I understand
FEATUREFILTER is a way for adding features to previous selection set).

Does anybody had some success adding these parameters to
rest/sampleapps/selection sample or they are not suppose to work in
mapguide-rest ?