[mapguide-users] tooltips in 2.6 (migration from 2.2. to 2.6)

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Wed Nov 19 05:51:46 PST 2014

I figured out the problem with the AJAX viewer -  Seems as though
despite upgrading the schema for older weblayouts, the "maptip" tool
still doesn't appear to be an option to add to the toolbar. I tried
manually editing the xml to add that in there, but that didn't do the
trick (the button shows, but the tooltips still don't work right). The
only solution I've found is to recreate a new weblayout, which will make
the old tooltips work fine, as is (no change what so ever from 2.2).
Seems this is a bug - I'll add it to trac.