[mapguide-users] Rasterlite file on MGOS

Riccardo Pucci riccardo.pucci at dbcaditaly.com
Wed Oct 1 09:28:46 PDT 2014

Size depends on compression algorithm used to store tiles inside db, and
on the number of overlay used on the pyramid.
I started from a already jpeg compressed geotiff, and I made 4 overlays
without reduce quality. Final file was about the double in size.
I didn't tried wavelet compression through EPSILON library because I
haven't find binaries around.
I was interested on quality and speed so I didn't mind size :)

Riccardo