[mapguide-users] Selection pb with PGSQL view, even with fdo schema overrides

loic loic.buscoz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 23:51:17 PDT 2014

Hi,

As stated in the title, I have a problem with my PostgreSQL views. They are
not selectable.

So, I followed this tutorial :
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/using-fdo-schema-overrides-redux.html

Everything seems to be OK, the "gid" field is marked as an Identity Property
(key icon). I edited the configuration document af the feature source in
Maestro. In "Local Preview", I can see the key icon next to my gid field of
my feature class.

Unfortunately, I can not select everything in my layer (fusion), the
application crashes (load indefinitely).

Here the error in Map Preview when I select an object :

Maestro Error Report

Version: 6.0.0.8244