[mapguide-users] MapGuide as a Docker container

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 23:04:55 PDT 2014

Do you know what the fault tolerance story is with docker? What happens if
mgserver or httpd dies/crashes within the container? supervisord (which I
used in my example docker images) supposedly can take care of this, but I
have yet to be able to confirm.

Also in my tests, httpd becomes unreachable after a running docker container
is restarted. Does this happen for you as well?

- Jackie