[mapguide-users] pgsql load module issue mapguide 2.6 centos

allfriends1990 allfriends1990 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 01:29:07 PDT 2014

Hi,
    I am setting up mapguide 2.6 on Centos 6.4 final and I want pgsql
support in PHP. As the pgsql.so extension does not come with the installer.
I tried compiling the the extension on same version of php on same OS. But
when I load it. It doesn't work.It gives me an error

pgsql.so: undefined symbol: executor_globals in Unknown on line 0

Is there any way I can get the extension for MGOS 2.6 or any other way I can
compile it or configure MGOS to default Apache and PHP of centos 6.4 final.

Thanks in advance