[mapguide-users] Rasterlite file on MGOS

mrfarhankhan at gmail.com mrfarhankhan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 20:30:23 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have installed MGOS 2.6. and I'm trying to load a tif. I tried to update
the FDO providers to get updated GDAL using the following link

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/UserGuides/UpdatingFDOInstallation

But the information given on the URL seems outdated as the directory paths
are quite different on my machine. Nonetheless, I still tried to update the
Fdo folder but the MGOS server service stops as soon as it is started.

Please guide me on this issue.

Thanks in advance