[mapguide-users] [2.5.2]Error message DbEnv::txn_begin: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error

Rémy Gourrat rgourrat at ag-carto.fr
Mon Sep 29 00:44:35 PDT 2014

Hi,

When i build some tiles with mgcooker (6.0.a3) and defaults parameters connected to a mapguide 2.5.2,

After many hours, I see in error the log a strange message repeated thousands and thousands times.

But the Mapguide server continues to respond to mgcooker queries during long hours and write this message in the error Log :

<2014-09-28T23:03:20>                4344                                      Administrator
 Error: An exception occurred in DB component.
        DbEnv::txn_begin: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
 StackTrace:
  - MgTimedEventHandler.handle_timeout() line 130 file c:\working\build_area\mapguide\2.5.2\x64\mgdev\server\src\core\TimedEventHandler.cpp
  - MgResourceChangeEventHandler.HandleEvent() line 76 file c:\working\build_area\mapguide\2.5.2\x64\mgdev\server\src\core\ResourceChangeEventHandler.cpp
  - MgServiceManager.DispatchResourceChangeNotifications() line 541 file c:\working\build_area\mapguide\2.5.2\x64\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\ServiceManager.cpp
  - MgServerResourceService.EnumerateParentMapDefinitions() line 1539 file c:\working\build_area\mapguide\2.5.2\x64\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
  - MgRepositoryManager.CreateTransaction() line 144 file c:\working\build_area\mapguide\2.5.2\x64\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\RepositoryManager.cpp

In the same time, If I try to display a map in a browser, often Mapguide fails to load the map and fails to generates the tiles .

I must restart the MapGuide service.

Someone have an idea to optimize the mapguide server ?

I see some parameters in config ini, but it's the first time i see this message in mapguide server and i worked on others mapguide server for the same works without problem.

thanks for you help

Rémy

-----
AG-Carto - Bayonne