[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 3.0 Beta 1 released

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Thu Apr 9 20:52:10 PDT 2015

Just curious on the release of these binaries on GISInternals.

http://www.gisinternals.com/release.php

Will the MSVC 2012* releases work with the corresponding Mapguide installs?
I've tried the 64bit with the 64bit mapguide install
"MapGuideMaestro-Release-6.0m4-Setup" but it doesn't seem to work.
>From my googling the below seems to be referring to 32 / 64 bit issues ...?

mgserver wrote
> ERROR 1: Can't load requested DLL:
> C:\MapGuide\Server\bin\gdalplugins\gdal_GEOR.dll
> 193: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

I'm still not confident with the whole compiled versions and binaries, sorry
if this question seems basic :)

-----
MapGuide Maestro 5.0b
MapGuide Opensource 2.2.0.5703