[mapguide-users] mapguide-users Digest, Vol 100, Issue 6

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Mon Apr 20 00:30:52 PDT 2015

Hi Julian

First of all, use the forum:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/MapGuide-Users-f4182607.html
Every time you answer the e-mail, a new thread is generated for some reason
and we loose track of your previous questions in this forum.

Next, I suggest that you read the user manual for MapGuide Maestro. This is
the program that you need to use to start adding data to MapGuide and
setting up your map.
https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/UserGuides/FileFeatureSource

As an alternate I searched for MapGuide on YouTube and found this video (no
audio) where you can see how to create a map from scratch (with an completly
empty MapGuide installation):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyvlhe8nTAs

I hope this is enough to get you started.

Best regards
  Hans Milling...