[mapguide-users] ows_allowed_ip_list / ows_denied_ip_list not working

Vladimiro Bellini vlasvlasvlas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:02:30 PDT 2015

Hi.

i was testing "ows_denied_ip_list" or allowed ip list on my 6.4.1 mapserver
and it does not work at all.

 ./mapserv -v
MapServer version 6.4.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=KML
SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=GD SUPPORTS=AGG SUPPORTS=FREETYPE
SUPPORTS=ICONV SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=JPEG INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR
INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

METADATA
#inside top mapfile metadata

        "ows_denied_ip_list" "*"
#(other metadata..)
END

even blocking "*" (all ip's) it doesnt work,

i always receive a GetMap response using wms
..

i can still see my request (cgi-bin,wms,getmap, see the full png, no denied
at all...) why?

:S

Thanks,

Vladimiro Bellini