[mapguide-users] API - resource id does not refer to a valid feature source

Fritz Robert Robert.Fritz at win.ch
Tue Aug 11 06:39:37 PDT 2015

Hi,

I changed the data source from local path to alias per PHP script.

For SDF/SHP files this works fine.

For raster data I get a problem:
-- raster files are not displayed
-- Mapguide log file shows an entry where Mapguide complains that file doesn't exist (still pointing to the local path)
-- in MapGuide Studio the data source connection (using the alias) is fine (Test: ok) but when I open a layer which refers to the data source I get "resource id does not refer to a valid feature source"

I can solve the issue manually when I just save the data source connection in Studio.

But how can I solve/avoid the issue using PHP API?

Any ideas?

Rob