[mapguide-users] Performance Report - Very big "other" part

Reservoirdog c.schmidt at relis.ch
Tue Aug 25 23:02:20 PDT 2015

Hi Folks!

One of our customers doesn't have the best performance
compared to our servers and applications, so I did a few Performance Report
tests....
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5221096/2015-08-26_080004.jpg>

Always the "other" part is very big compared to the rest.
Can anybody explain to me, what happens in this "other" section?
The actual request (layers,labels, images) is quite fast with about 400ms,
but this "other" part is 4 times longer....
How can I reduce the total request time?