[mapguide-users] Performance Report - Very big "other" part

Reservoirdog c.schmidt at relis.ch
Wed Aug 26 23:47:38 PDT 2015

Hey Gordon, thx for the tip.

I tried that. Unfortunately without success.
Also I thought the legend stuff would go under "images",
as the little "preview icons" have to be rendered by Mapguide.

I also think that for the Performance Report no legend is rendered,
as the legend stuff is highly dependent on the used "viewer".

Anyway, here the result with all layers and groups "invisible":
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5221352/2015-08-27_084939.jpg>

Any other ideas? Jacky, can you tell more about that "other" section?