[mapguide-users] Mapguide 3.0 Maestro and Studio problem

Kajar kajar.kuldsepp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 11:45:56 PST 2015

I'm gettin error when I try to preview layer, map or weblayout in Maestro(5
and 6 versions). I have tried different feature sources(SDF, SHP, Postgres,
Oracle) but nothing.  I have tried reinstall Mapguide, also tried to run it
in diferent computers but nothing helping.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5242079/Maestro_error.jpg>
 Also Autodesk Infrastructure Studio gives me always Fusion error when I
want to get preview.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5242079/Studio_error.jpg>
I installed Mapguide as PHP bundle configuration and it running on WIN 7 64
machine.
It so annoying to setup web map without preview.
Second problem: legend icons are remains always default(blue icons) in
webpage.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5242079/Legend.jpg>
Is those are some pugs?
For everyone else preview and legend icons working correctly?
Can somebody help me with this problem.

Kajar