[mapguide-users] New Looks of the Mobile GIS/Mapping Viewer - The Town of Qualicum Beach

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Dec 23 09:05:59 PST 2015

I’m a lurker on the List.  I use MapServer for all my Aerials via a backend Pyramided data structure.  The general idea is to set up the service to only drop pixels and reduce the amount of pixel interpolation required.

Basically the calls should always be using a pyramid layer that is at a higher resolution than desired output resolution.

You could incorporate MapServer as a WMS source in this way.

bobb