[mapguide-users] different measuring results (fusion vs. pdf)

torrini maria.kallbach at geoplanteam.ch
Mon Jul 20 02:15:35 PDT 2015

Hi list,

I already observe this issue for a longer time.
With the release of 3.0 I testet it again and still have the differences.

When measuring the edges of a house within the sample project Sheboygan I
get different results.
First one - measuring in layout (Aqua, fusion):
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5216210/map.png>
Second one - measuring in pdf with a scale of 1:100 (Quickplot):
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5216210/pdf.png>

The coordinate system is WGS84 (EPSG:4326).
Is there a possibility to manipulate the widget? Or is it a coordinate
system issue?

-torrini