[mapguide-users] ASCII CODE IN TOOLTIPS

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Fri Jun 26 12:54:15 PDT 2015

Has anyone had success in adding a ascii code to the tooltip?

I am trying to replace spaces with carriage returns but TRANSLATE only
allows replacement of a single character - that single charater can be
CHR(32) but I can't figure out how to pass it

For example:

TRANSLATE(NAME1, ' ', '\n') replaces the space with a backslash.

TRANSLATE(NAME1, ' ', chr(32)) - shows only "TEXT"
TRANSLATE(NAME1, ' ', CHAR(32)) - does the same

any ideas?