[mapguide-users] Mapguide-rest:

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 13:56:27 PDT 2015

Environment
AIMS2014
IIS 7.5
Windows Server 2008 R2

1. Is there a configure file allowing users to decide which feature sources,
and the fields of the features can be queried?
For example: I don't need a permission to access this feature source
http://localhost/mapserver2014/rest/library/Samples/Sheboygan/Data/Parcels.FeatureSource/features.geojson/SHP_Schema/Parcels?filter=RNAME%20LIKE%20%27SCHMITT%25%27&maxfeatures=10
<http://localhost/mapserver2014/rest/library/Samples/Sheboygan/Data/Parcels.FeatureSource/features.geojson/SHP_Schema/Parcels?filter=RNAME%20LIKE%20%27SCHMITT%25%27&maxfeatures=10>

It's a very useful way to query the feature sources since I don't even need
to build a restcfg.json if I only need to access geojson, and xml of the
features. However, it will be great that I can choose which to shares to
public or not.

2.  The RuntimeMaps are not working. Is it because I am using AIMS 2014 not
MapGuide 2.6?
I tried following links under sampleapps page:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5193319/MapGuideRESTAPIwithOpenLayers.png>
I got following images:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5193319/kitchensink.png>

However,
Sheboygan map as an XYZ tile layer (OpenLayers 2)
Sheboygan map as an XYZ tile layer (OpenLayers 3)
Sheboygan map as a vector tile layer
Sheboygan map as a set of dynamic GeoJSON layers (OpenLayers 3)
OpenLayers map consuming published data
are working very well.

Would you please know what should I do to make RunTimeMaps work?

Thank you for all your helps!