[mapguide-users] Mapguide-rest query restriction, and runtime map questions

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 00:29:07 PDT 2015

Thank you for the answers Jackie

Re: Item 1
I think that will be a great idea to have the whitelist to define which
feature sources are allowed to be accessed by mapguide-rest, and a list of
allowed formats in config.php.

Also, if we can also have a list of the active fields of the feature sources
will be awesome. Because the users may want to show/hide specific fields of
the feature sources to be accessed.

Furthermore, I will hope the users will be able to change the order of the
fields of the feature sources. It can just follow the order of the active
fields list of the feature sources.

Re: Item 2

Thanks! Problem solved!!!