[mapguide-users] How to load my appl with google maps as base map even without internet conection

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:53:59 PDT 2015

Hi All,
I have an application that has to google maps as base map (I am using Fusion
viewer). When the application loads in a machine with internet conection the
application works fine however when the application loads in a machine
without internet conection the application hangs out.
What I would like to do is that the application loads even if the machine
has not conection internet. The app should detect automatically that there
is no internet conection and it should load the others layers without
problem.
How could I achieve this functionality?
My enviroment: Mapguide 2.5 + .NET 4.0 + Fusion viewer. My layers are stored
in SQL 2012
Thanks in advance