[mapguide-users] Map Server memory issues

Iulia Tamas iulia_tamas30 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 08:17:55 PDT 2015

Hello,
    We have a server with a large data volume and server crashes when connecting to it, with "An expetion occured in DB XML component. Error: Not enough space" and  " "Error: An exception occurred in DB XML component.Error: DB_BUFFER_SMALL: User memory too small for return value".
    The solution we have found is to increase DBMaxTransactions and DBMaxLockers from 1000 to 15.000.    Is this a viable solution? What happens if for example 100 users connect in the same time to the server?    Is there another solution for this problem?
    The mapguide version is 2.5.2 64Bit and the data resource is loaded from Oracle Spatial using King Oracle Provider for the data connection.

Thank you,
Iulia