[mapguide-users] Unable to communicate with site

cremebrulee cremebrulee at mailinator.com
Sun Mar 29 22:48:36 PDT 2015

I am running MGOS 2.2 on linux (RedHat)  and when I try using my site
authoring tools (Maestro or Autodesk MapGuide studio) to update features or
make any changes at all, I get the following error message: "Response
returned Status code 500 (InternalServerError)."

I eventually have to quit the authoring tool. This is a print-out of the
*Error.log*:

Error: Resource was not found:
Session:9aac812c-d69e-11e4-8000-001d092285fb_en_7F0000010AFC0AFB0AFA//LayerDefinition0.LayerDefinition
 StackTrace:
  - MgResourceServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 80 file
ResourceServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpGetResourceContent.Execute() line 120 file OpGetResourceContent.cpp
  - MgServerResourceService.GetResourceContent() line 909 file
ServerResourceService.cpp
  - MgApplicationRepositoryManager.GetResourceContent() line 385 file
ApplicationRepositoryManager.cpp
  - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetResource
(MgSessionResourceContents.dbxml)() line 320 file
ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
  - MgResourceContentManager.GetDocument() line 590 file
ResourceContentManager.cpp
  - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument
(MgSessionResourceContents.dbxml)() line 476 file
ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp
  - MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument() line 467 file
ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp

What could have resulted in this and how can it be fixed?
Thanks

-----
-MGnoob