[mapguide-users] possible to create package automatically ?

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Tue Mar 31 08:49:59 PDT 2015

cli_makepackage.php
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5196279/cli_makepackage.php>

Here is the cli_makepackage.php  - I think it was originally written by
Jason Birch way back when, but I use it still today.
Just put it in the www folder.

Write a batch file like:

"C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\Php\php.exe" cli_makepackage.php admin
whole_site.mgp Library:// "WholeSite" > error.log

Change the Library:// to whatever to get the subfolders
"Library://Samples/Sheboygan/" for example.