[mapguide-users] Maestro 6.0M4,cannot connect to MG OS3.0

Reservoirdog c.schmidt at relis.ch
Mon May 4 05:37:57 PDT 2015

As the title says, i can perfectly connect to any version of MG OS or AIMS
using Maestro 6.0M4.
When i try to connect to our Test-server with MG OS 3.0 installed, it gives
the following error-screen:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5203983/login_Maestro.jpg>
However, Autodesk Studio 2014 and 2015 can connect without any problems...
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5203983/login_Studio.jpg>
Anybody can help me with this issue?

I also "installed" the newest GDAL components compiled by Jackie
for trying out MBtiles and XYZ support.
However, i could get it working... I tried to consume data
of the MBtiles file using Studio (as Maestro couldn't connect), but couldn't
get anything to display...I think the "preview" of Studio isn't working
along with MG OS 3.0
also any web layout wouldn't work..
Anyone who got MBtiles successfully working with the new GDAL components?
thx in advance for any hints..