[mapguide-users] map shifted with google maps

torrini maria.kallbach at geoplanteam.ch
Tue May 5 08:05:46 PDT 2015

Hi list,

I got a fusion layout with commercial layers (google, bing). My data is in
EPSG:3857 coordinate system.
When turning on the google satellite images, the layers are shifted and even
scaled.
The mouse coordinates (projected in local coordinate system) neither fit in
my data nor in google maps.
With bing maps the layer fit, but the coordinates are shifted.
The same happens when my data is in EPSG:900913.

I want my data to fit in all commercial layers with the correct coordinates.
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
-torrini