[mapguide-users] Using an external WMS in MapGuide Maestro

Herbert Schwarz mc-storm at gmx.net
Thu Nov 12 05:00:55 PST 2015

Hi Jackie,

thanks for your help!
Is my proposed approach to integrate an external WMS right?

I updated my Maestro Version to the newest (6.0m4), but the error is still
there. Do you have any ideas how to fix the connection problem?

Does the message "Unable to connect to the host" mean that Maestro can't
connect to the server (geodienste-sachsen) or to the host (localhost)?

Thanks for you help
-Herb