[mapguide-users] REST Broken Parts or being Used Incorrectly? Jackie?

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Fri Nov 13 07:38:41 PST 2015

I Created a runtime map USING AJAX ON a C# WEBMETHOD to process REST CALLS
(see Below)..I then Grab the sessionID and other info for for OPENLAYERS.
Doesn't that load all the resources necessary into the session?
If not How do I load the necessary resources in?
var Body = {};
Body['mapdefinition'] = mapdef;
Body['type'] = "json";
Body['requestedfeatures'] = 7;
//USE CORS FREE C# LOAD SERVICE - CHANGE TO ALL SERVER SIDE LATER TO PROTECT
PASSWORD
$.ajax({
	url: './LoadService.asmx/CORSFREE',
	type: 'POST',
	dataType: 'json',
	contentType: 'application/json; charset=utf-8',
	data:
		JSON.stringify(
		{
			Method: "POST",
			Force: false,
			Body: Body,
			Authtype: "Basic",
			Username: mapuser,
			Password: mappass

		}),
	success: function (data) {
		Model.RuntimeMap.push($.parseJSON(data.d).RuntimeMap);
		console.log('got the RUNTIMEMAP');
	},
	error: function (jqXHR) {
		console.log(jqXHR);