[mapguide-users] REST Broken Parts or being Used Incorrectly? Jackie?

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Fri Nov 13 20:56:12 PST 2015

Jackie
I tried following the PHP code and I do see a whitelest check of the config,
but reading the notes it sounds like sessions are immune to the file...is
there a need to set up a config to allow featuresource access? My understand
was that 1.0 relied more on getting a session from admin or author for
security sake.

I am not familiar with PHP and everything is modular so hard for me to
follow without knowing the language.

I did enjoy playing with the data publish option for direct data and image
access...that was cool although I need to read up on the tpl stuff

btw I forgot session used two slashes because it acts like a library call