[mapguide-users] REST Broken Parts or being Used Incorrectly? Jackie?

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Sat Nov 14 05:49:22 PST 2015

I thought i was missing something. I remember having to access/make
resources and resource identifiers in java. is there a method to make them
accessible in REST. I am at a complete loss and can't find an example. I
explained the concept a few posts back of making a zoom button. But can
only find examples of polygon selections and zoom to coordinates. I would
love to use REST but I am. I don't need it written out completely. I looked
through the json doc templates of the calls and don't see an equivalent to
the way I did this in coldfusion years ago.