[mapguide-users] SQL Server Spatial View Selection Issue

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:16:04 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to make AIMS allow users to select the feature from
spatial view on SQL Server?

Since the sql server spatial view doesn't have primary key, but I think it
will be nice if AIMS can still allow user to spatially select the features.

I am using AIMS 2014, and I don't know if AIMS 2015/2016 have that
capability or not.

Please let me know if you know the solutions for allowing users to select
the feature on the layer created by SQL Server Spatial View.

Thanks a lot!!!