[mapguide-users] SQL Server Spatial View Selection Issue

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 11:08:44 PDT 2015

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for your reply :)

Firstly, I have two databases on my SQL Server.

One of them, I was not able to export Data Store Configuration to XML for
it.

It showed me the error as following screen capture:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5228292/Capture.png>

Secondly, for another DB that I have, I successfully export the Data Store
Configuration to XML. Also, I made the changes of the XML, and I load the
XML file with my SQL Server FDO Data Sources. It showed me the primary key
under my SQL Server Spatial View table as following screen capture:

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5228292/SuccessfullyToSeePrimaryKeyInFDOToolBox.png>

However, when I was trying to use MapGuide Maestro 6.0m4 to update the
Configuration Document for my SQL Server feature source. It showed me
following error:

*Maestro Error Report

Version: 6.0.0.8587