[mapguide-users] Mapguide Raster Classes

Liglio liglio at pobox.com
Wed Oct 7 10:21:13 PDT 2015

Jackie,

Thanks for your reply.
I am trying to read the pixels values of a single band GeoTIFF raster file.
Below is my code, I get na error "The feature set is empty." on the
GetRaster method.

                tempResource = "Library://DQDM/Data/SIPPER.FeatureSource";
                resIdTemp = new MgResourceIdentifier(tempResource);

                MgFeatureReader FeatureReader;
                MgFeatureQueryOptions FeatureQueryOptions = new
MgFeatureQueryOptions();
                FeatureReader = featureService.SelectFeatures(resIdTemp,
"default", FeatureQueryOptions);
                int count = FeatureReader.GetPropertyCount();
                string n1 = FeatureReader.GetPropertyName(0);
                string n2 = FeatureReader.GetPropertyName(1);
                int t1 = FeatureReader.GetPropertyType(0);
                int t2 = FeatureReader.GetPropertyType(1);

                MgRaster Raster = FeatureReader.GetRaster(1);