[mapguide-users] Mapguide 3.0 and postgis/mssql datetime properties

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 18:39:56 PDT 2015

I just re-read my previous post. I meant to say that the question I'm about
to ask might be a dumb one.

What a difference a comma and a full stop makes. A comma gives warning that
what you're going to ask might be dumb. A full stop and it might be
interpreted as an accusation that OP asked a dumb question!

Grammar failings aside, could we get a SQL dump of this one particular row
of data (scrub out whatever sensitive information if you have to, but keep
the id/date at a minimum) attached to a ticket?

- Jackie