[mapguide-users] Getting Selection Geometry on Remote machine FCGI/REST OR API ANYONE?

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Wed Oct 21 09:16:08 PDT 2015

Is there an FCGI call or REST call that can get the Geometries of Active
Selections? and can they be gotten in the maps Current Coordinate system and
not the layers coordinate system since I can't get the API to work on a
remote machine.

OR IS their a different API that doesn't require the webconfig files? I
wanted to look into Maestro SDk but don't see any selection/Geometry
requests in it.

Sorry for the redundancy, I am reforming my question from yesterday in hopes
of an answer this time, my prior question is similar to one I asked many
years ago and never got working.

I know I can get Sessions, Runtime Maps, Make Selections, Move Resources on
a remote Machine

I need to know how to get the Geometry of objects on a remote Machine after
a selection has been made via FCGI.

I can't get the API to work even with edited server and webconfig ini
files...Haven't gotten past that in 4+ years.