[mapguide-users] How to use API (get selection geom) on Remote Server using a GETRUNTIMEMAP session ID?

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Thu Oct 22 07:30:42 PDT 2015

Thanks Hans,
I had actually abandoned everything for the REST service. But got stuck on
the Make Selection and PUT aspects and my requests for help have gone
unanswered so I appreciate this allot.
I will now revisit using the Maestro SDK although I really did like the
idea of using the REST service..Jackie Really does do amazing work! I just
wish I could ever get his work to work for me.

--

*Scott Hameister | www.mpowerinnovations.com
<http://www.mpowerinnovations.com/>________________________________________**mPower