[mapguide-users] WFS issues - index out of bounds

Mark Volz (LeapCAD) mark at leap-cad.com
Wed Sep 2 01:32:54 PDT 2015

Evening All,

I'm using MapGuide 2.6 to produce a WFS output.

Generally everything is working fine, however for 2 layers (out of 30) I am
receiving the following error;

 An exception occurred in FDO component.
Error occurred in Feature Source (Library://<folders> /WFS.FeatureSource):
Item index out of bounds.  (Cause: , Root Cause: Item index out of bounds. )

But if I set the MAXFEATURES = 400 everything works fine (there are just
under 700 records for this layer).

The layer contains both polygons and points,  the data source is Oracle and
I am using the SL king  FDO with control table (to remove the ~'s from layer
names). The data displays correctly as a layer in mapguide.

I've checked the data and there isn't any special characters (%, &, ~, !,
etc) in there.

Is there a file size / payload limit with WFS? There are some very complex
polygon's coming back.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mark