[mapguide-users] MapGuide 2.6 RC1

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 23:54:05 PDT 2015

http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/2.6.0/RC1/

Is there any reason why you're after an RC release? The latest stable
version of this series is 2.6.1 (released last month), the final release of
2.6.0 was released last year, and RC1 of 2.6.0 is older than that.

Note that betas and RCs of old MapGuide releases are not guaranteed to stay
around forever. If we ever need to free up disk space on the OSGeo download
server (we've hit the quota in the past), these old betas and RCs would be
the first to be removed.

- Jackie