[mapguide-users] Mapguide 3.0 - Composite style not displaying in fusion legend

Mark Volz (LeapCAD) mark at leap-cad.com
Mon Sep 7 00:48:28 PDT 2015

All,

I've notice an issue in the fusion legend widget after upgrading a site to
3.0.

If I have a point, line or polygon style on a vector layer then the relevant
style is displayed correctly in the legend for both the Fusion and AJAX
viewers. However if I have a composite style then only the Legend in AJAX is
viewing correctly, in fusion I get the default icon i.e. blue image icon.

Any thoughts on what I have done wrong or any config(s) I need to change?

I ran a repository update thinking that it might have been a legacy
layer/map schema issue but I get the same issue with newly created layers as
well.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
Mark