[mapguide-users] Mapguide 3.0 - Composite style not displaying in fusion legend

Mark Volz (LeapCAD) mark at leap-cad.com
Sun Sep 13 02:06:19 PDT 2015

All,

Any thoughts?

I have done some further investigations myself and found;
1) legend works fine in AJAX for simple and composites
2) if I preview the layers or maps in either maestro or studio then they
work fine
3) it is only composite layers that do not display correct in the legend,
they display correctly on the map though.

I have also found this is the issue in MapGuide 2.6.1.

I have tried;
1) importing a package from a 2.6 server with the same results
2) importing the repository from a 2.6 server then run an rep. upgrade same
results
3) brand new installation of 3.0 on a brand new virtual server ... yep same
results

Data sources are shape, mapinfo tab and oracle (not that this seems to make
a difference).

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Mark