[mapguide-users] Lost in Localization

pcardinal pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 18 16:12:23 PDT 2015

Yes, but the "locale" parameter does not operate has explained. In fact if I
had the locale=<language > to my url , the language does not change has
expected.

The only way I  found to fix this situation is to add the variable
[window.langue_pcag = "en";] or [window.langue_pcag = "fr";] in the
index.html file of my application. And I had the following line

[ if  (window.langue_pcag)  {this.locale = window.langue_pcag;} //pc_ag]

 in the file fusionSF.js in the function [initializeLocale:
function(locale)]  after the line of code [this.locale =
OpenLayers.Lang.code;]

note1: brackets are for line of code
note2: I am using one of the following url to start my application
http://<servername>/mapguide/greffes/en   or
http://<servername>/mapguide/greffes/fr