[mapguide-users] Change Raster Layer ResourceSourceId

Liglio liglio at pobox.com
Wed Apr 6 13:45:25 PDT 2016

Hi,

I found what was missing. The configuration file "config.xml" must be
provided to the temporary raster feature source using SetResourceData. I can
use the config.xml file generated by Studio and change to point to the
choosen file, and change other parameters also. But can I generate this
config.xml file progamatically using some mapguide functions, or FDO
functions ?

Thanks