[mapguide-users] MGOS 3.0 and Google Maps Layer Issue Not Loading

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 04:26:13 PDT 2016

Hi Lisa,

Google slipped in something in their Maps API that broke how it is used in
OpenLayers. There are fixes for this in the upstream github repo that I'm
porting back to 2.6-trunk branches of Fusion.

https://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/639

As for API key requirements, I don't know much about this. If a key or
client ID is required, you should be able to tack on the ?key=YOUR_API_KEY
or ?client=YOUR_GME_CLIENT_ID to the end of the maps API URL in the
GoogleScript section of the ApplicationDefinition document. If this is a
common requirement, I can add fields in the Fusion editor to set these
values and update the GoogleScript URL accordingly.

- Jackie