[mapguide-users] Import library from AIMS 2014 to mapguide 3.1

Liglio liglio at pobox.com
Tue Aug 16 09:01:45 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am using mapguide open source 3.1 beta 2 version. I imported the library
package from AIMS 2014 using Site Administrator Load Package. When I try to
view a layer using studio 2017 I got the following error: "Fusion
Error:[object Object]" and nothing appears. In my application to show the
layer I have to change visibility to invisible and then visible again. Due
to be different versions I have to import in a different way ?