[mapguide-users] MG Scale Out - isolating MG Repository out of MG server process

Srecko Lipovsek srecko.lipovsek at kaliopa.si
Wed Aug 24 14:46:54 PDT 2016

Hi,
Thanks for the tips.
Finaly I have try MG Load Ballancing (RFC 3) and for now it Works quite
well.
I have install multiple server nodes, modify webconfig.ini and WEB tier is
acting as Load Ballancer.

One thing that is needed is set real server IP in each serverconfig.ini (not
127.0.0.1).
Dont know why, but only after that WEB tier from other server can conect
sucssessfuly to MG server node.

For audithing with Maestro separate WEB tiers are needed for each server
node. Each WEB tier must point on one MG server node.
Then with Maesteo migrate function I am able to migrate resources to each
node.