[mapguide-users] mapguide-rest

Rémy Gourrat rgourrat at ag-carto.fr
Mon Dec 5 10:08:58 PST 2016

Thanks Jackie,

Sorry i come back on this post very later. For memory, I am on mapguide 2.5.2.

First : after log in administrator, i can see resources tree via http://localhost/mapguide/rest/library/list.html, but each time i want to see resource content I have this error "Unhandled Exception Undefined variable: resIdStr at C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\rest\app\controller\resourceservicecontroller.php:571"

Second : I can browse the doc with http://localhost/mapguide/rest/doc/index.html, i can use API that doesn't ask authentication, but when i want try some api that ask for authentication, i have an infinite loop displaying textbox authentication with Anonymous or Administrator (I'm ok with my Administrator password...)

is there a link between the first and second point ?

Third Point : I don't want just only download an existent file but generate a shape file, on fly, from a MapGuide feature source like Oracle, PostGRe, SQLLite, in fact any feature source used by maguide...

But I don’t see it in doc mapguide-rest, is it true ?

Thanks for your answered

Rémy