[mapguide-users] Mapguide & Openlayers 3.12.1 Displaydpi for mobile/tablet devices

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:23:00 PST 2016

You use updateParams() of ol.source.ImageMapGuide to send updated request
parameters:

Example:
https://github.com/jumpinjackie/mapguide-rest/blob/master/assets/common/js/legend_ol3.js#L132

ol2 to ol3 migration appears challenging, but only due to a lack of good
examples. When I added MapGuide support to ol3, I could only add one example
because I needed a known MapGuide Server that's publicly available, and
that's the Autodesk-hosted one at data.mapguide.com

If you need extra guidance, you can check out the various ol3 examples I've
bundled with mapguide-rest
(https://github.com/jumpinjackie/mapguide-rest/tree/master/sampleapps).
Although the examples work against the APIs provided by mapguide-rest, most
of the APIs provided by mapguide-rest are just "clean URL" variations of
what is already provided by the mapagent, so porting these examples back to
vanilla MapGuide should't be too much of a challenge.

- Jackie