[mapguide-users] Mapguide & Openlayers 3.12.1 Displaydpi for mobile/tablet devices

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 09:06:46 PST 2016

Hi Swimming123,

I think OpenLayers 3 basically include everything I need for our mobile
viewer to display our MapGuide map.

I do miss the function that called "redraw" for the layer feature.

mgLayer.redraw(true)

I meant we can used *updateParams* to update the mapguide layer, but I still
think redraw make my life easier haha.

I upgraded our mobile viewer
(https://github.com/sreckolipovsek/KaliopaMobileViewer) from OL2 to OL3, and
I wasn't able to understand all the OL2 selection/measurement methods
written in original KaliopaMobileViewer. However, I realize that OL3 made my
life easier to implement new controls, measurement and selection
interactions. I don't care those geometry style too much as long as my
mapguide layer are displayed the layer styled correctly. However, if you
would like to draw something on the map, I don't think WebGL will help
you... I think you can only use CANVAS to do that.

Here is our municipal  public GIS mobile viewer
<http://maps.qualicumbeach.com/qbmap/mobileMapViewer/MobileMap.aspx?m=Property>

Thanks!