[mapguide-users] Raster/GDAL SID/ECW Error

michael.collins michael.collins at autodesk.com
Sun Jan 3 20:28:48 PST 2016

This looks exactly like a defect I noticed in 2011 rendering geo jpegs on
Mapguide Enterprise 2010.

The defect was caused by external AGG renderer - and back then was not
planned to be fixed due to open source AGG no longer being developed.  Since
then the AGG developer has passed away...

Back then I confirmed the problem did not occur using GD renderer but that
was not a viable workaround for me due to other limitation with GD.