[mapguide-users] PostGIS selection issue

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon Jan 4 17:29:46 PST 2016

So I've noticed something funny happening with my Shinny new PostGis Server
After the user initially opens up mapguide and pans around turns on a few
layers and selects a feature it works great!!!! selects one feature shows
one features attributes, select a few features show a few features
attributes !!!!

Now the kicker :?

When the user closes the browser and re-opens it again browses to the
mapguide site pans around selects a feature ...... boom it selects every
feature on the layer doesn't render it as a selection .... sort of as if
there was no primary key ... but it just worked ....

After I go into maestro purge some bits and re-save the featuresource it
works again .....

Some bits and pieces :
Request Headers:

Response

..... and it goes on with everything on the layer .....

-----
MapGuide Maestro 6.0.0.8587
MapGuide Opensource 3.0.0.8701
Fusion, PHP, Apache